Thursday 18 September 2008

Two posts in two days

Whoa. I'm getting ahead of myself. Oh crap. I've forgotten what I wanted to post initially. There was something worthy to be posted about, definitely.

Anyway, just finished James Patterson's Jack and Jill. Surprisingly enough, it got me hooked on the last few pages, but at the same time got me wondering what the real reason behind all the crimes were. Patterson seems to repeat himself for emphasis, but I think that once I got used to his style, it became real interesting.

I wonder if his books are all like this? Or do they vary in style/plot? Sarah thinks that the plot gets repetitive if you read more of his books, but I'll take a wild chance and maybe (just maybe) read another.

Sarah's about to lend me three of Jodi Picoult's. Yay! Real excited, but I can't let my grades slip as well. Definitely going to do some work after this.

I got marks for three subs so far. Not too bad, but not much better than mid-year's. Ah well. The journey has only just begun. Thinking of watching Commander in Chief later. I watched one of the episodes. Not too bad.

Hooi Ping - Oh, it's okay! You can continue having it until you finish reading it! It just slipped my mind who borrowed the book, that's all. LoL

Tabby - Tabby. Tabby. Tabby.