Sunday 7 September 2008

Random

Just came home from tuition. Here's an interesting convo between Xin Yee and myself:

Me: His head ah... Can't see what's he's writing at all...

Xin Yee: Go chop the head off.

What can I say? I have friends with extremely - er - interesting forms of solutions, even if they might involve broken bones - or a skull, for that matter - but hey, who's looking?

I am officially a fruit queen. Yes, hail me now! Mum and Dad and my sis went to Cameron Highlands along with Dad's support group (it's a support group for cancer patients and their families. I went to one of the meetings once, and it's really inspiring. I mean, people ask each other, 'So how was your chemo?'  instead of pathetic questions about the weather, and to witness such positivity is like WOW. Well, back to the topic...) so I was all home alone for two days. Unless you count my grandparents who came over and fed me and stayed with me and took me to tuitions and took me for dinner and lunch and even allowed me to watch Oprah...

Hm.

Okaaay. Not exactly home alone. Not even at all torturing. In fact, I might even go as far as to say that it's quite peaceful. And I get to be pampered. =P

On the other hand, I'm absolutely stuffed with fruits. It's like a fruit fiesta with Pop and Yeah (that's grandma and grandpa to you), coz Pop brought all these mangoes from Yeah's fruit tree, and coz mum had already bought papaya and watermelon for me beforehand, so yeah. A lot of fruits. A LOT.

Not that I'm complaining.

Maybe I am. Because I feel absolutely bloated now.

But then again, it was good.

You know what? I'm talking crap. This is what happens when laziness (and constant procrastination from studying) does to you.

PS: I'll reply comments later on. This was supposed to be a quick post, haha, see y'all!