Sunday 31 August 2008

Good shows/movies throughout the years.

* Note: I was bored. Nothing else to post.



My Wife and Kids. Used to stay up and watch this all the time. Back in Form 2, I think.



Another comedy, lol.



Who can forget Titanic ? 1997 made a good movie.



The Other Boleyn Girl. I think it's not supposed to be out yet? *shrug* It's good anyway. Relates to the rise and fall of Anne Boleyn (yes, the lady that King Henry married, and yes, the one in sejarah )

OMG. Sejarah. Exam's on Thursday.



This is pretty good too, watched it a few times. LoL

Saras - You don't be sorry, sweetie! Don't be, coz I had so much fun playing the other day, LoL.

Tabby - Economical crisis? True. But then again, economical crisis won't take much priority if you have a mane of hair that sits as if it's ready to be launched into space. Or, the way it stands, rather.

Chad - LoL. Thanks!

TJ - Holidays rule! Perfect time to be bored. XD