Saturday 16 August 2008

Restaurant Blog

Since my blog has been dubbed ' The Restaurant ' (initiated by Ferzana, thank you very much), I shall make the fullest of the title to which my blog has been honoured.

Ahem.

*drumroll*

Pictures!



This chocolate thingy is actually from Auntie Annie's. Bought for my dear mum and sis, but mind you, RM3.80 is not worth the taste.



Bought this from Cold Storage. Under RM10! Cooked something out of this, will upload pic later.



Mittens. =)



Sis actually made this pastry thing. No filling. She says it's nice. *pause* So she says.



Pastry on display. XD



The number of Milo bottles we have. And yes, I am as shocked as you are.

Got Baskie tomorrow, so I'm gonna sleep early. And study group after that. Literature was pretty fun today, probably coz I actually read the notes on drama.

Lai Zhu - Hey, sweetie. LoL, any chance you have a blog?

Denise - Trust me, I'm gonna miss you guys more.

TJ - I eagerly await your next piece of work. XD

Bern - You absolute boon.