Sunday 31 August 2008

Happy Merdeka!

LoL, this is going to be a quick one before dinner. XD

No worries, bloggers! I have managed to retrieve my Further Under The Duvet book by Marian Keyes. Apparently, it's been with my aunt all along. =P

I cut my hair shorter! Not short short , just shorter. But what frustrates me the most is that no one seems to notice! My dad went, 'Oh, it looks the same lah.' even though it's at least two inches shorter. Two inches!

Gah.

Anyway, there's quite a bit to talk about here and I'm already lacking time (aka, too lazy to continue). First of all, Mrs Amy retired on Friday, meaning that our school is currently principal-less. She gave a really nice speech the other day, which gave me quite a bit of inspiration - 'everyone has to work hard'. Okay, okay, so it's not that uncommon a quote, but it got me thinking that no one has it easy, and there's no need to whine over the absolute torture of studying just because I'm forced to glue my bottom to the chair for an entire day.

Right. Moving on.

Happy Merdeka!



So anyway, what have y'all been doing for Merdeka? Oh, wait. Stupid question. I may not have eyes behind the back of my brain, but somehow, there's this teeny, weeny, itsy, bitsy part of me that says you've either been sleeping/eating/lazying/online-ing/messaging/studying/doing absolute crap - none of which includes any of you waving the dear flag.

*shrug*

I'm not too bothered either.

I'm wondering if Obama or McCain will win the election in November! It's getting seriously close, but I'm backing up Obama. Something different. Not to say anything, but McCain is like, what, 71? Isn't that about time to sit back and goyang kaki and watch your grandkids surpass you in knowledge of the internet?

Found these on the net, thought they were cool:



Not the most polite posts, but I thought they were cute!