Tuesday 26 August 2008

- Juiced out of titles -

Lai Zhu - LoL. Yeah, haha! I found it online. www.very-bored.com

TJ - Tok Janggut, eh? Now there's an excellent nickname.

Pui Yee - LoL, of course I remember you lah. Yeah, there's no chatbox. Somehow, I don't think wordpress has the feature. XD

Saras - What lah you - Faces got change places lah, haha. Good luck for your trials!

Tabby - Your imagination manages to baffle even the cruelest of minds. =P

Shu Wern - If you feel hungry, it's natural! LoL

Vivian - Apalah, of course it's true. =)

Sis - Thank goodness your manners don't rub off on everyone else.

Anyway, this is kind of an odd post. I just want to know if I lent anyone 'Further Under the Duvet' by Marian Keyes. I was feeling bored and wanted to read something light and hearty, when I started panicking because I couldn't find it. Whomever it is, it's entirely my fault for not remembering whom I lent it to, but could you please identify yourself? At least I'd know it's safe somewhere. XD

A little message convo between Carol and myself:

Carol: Your mum can fetch me?

Me: You wait at tanmark. I gona meet you there.

Carol: You gona walk here?

Me: No, I gona fly

Carol: Prepare my breakfast. I dont want funny things

LoL. I actually thought this was a pretty cute convo. =)