Thursday 14 August 2008

I have concluded that ...

... Saras is adorable. I mean, seriously. And so amazingly sweet. Cool and sweet. How does anyone do that? I'll really miss her and all the Form 3s when I leave. The Form 3s are really cool people (even though they're crazy too), and I really mean like, all of them. Su Sian, Hooi Ping, Vivian, Theresa, Lee Sa, Shu Wern, Farha... The whole gang lah. And Lai Zhu and Li Thyn. Crazy and fun.

Too bad we have bloody SPM this year. Otherwise... *thinks* ... well, no need to get into all that. I'll get over-emotional.

Tabby - Okay, so maybe he did put a lot in the name of acting. I respect your views, even though I still firmly stand by mine. Are you coming to M'sia anytime soon?

TJ - DE? Ahem. Okay. I'm refraining myself from any sarcastic comments. *zips mouth* *throws key*

Saras - OMG. Until what time were you awake? Crazy lah you. I wouldn't stay up even for SPM. LoL

Hooi Ping - What does Fantalicious have to do with your actual name? And you're very polite on your blog. Very. Which is, of course, a good thing. =)

Lai Zhu - LoL, yeah! Drama was fun, wasn't it? Crazy, but fun! And if you read Jodi Piccoult, you have to try her 'Second Glance'. One of the best ever!

Chad - You're absolutely right. Good luck for your SPM too!

Everytime I want to update my blog, I become really lazy. Then I think about squeezing all of my posts into one single blog post - which will then result in an absolutely uncoordinated style of blogging. But who cares, eh?

Anyway, let's see what's new. Ah yes. The magazine is finally nearly going to be printed. Nearly. In which I am no longer involved. Sigh. I really need to get back into my full-time studying mode. Hello? *knocks brain* I have trials in two weeks! And that's practically the real thing.

Gah.

That is just so screwed up.

Things I'm about to do (skip this if you find planning a boring way to live life - I fully agree, btw, but when SPM calls... ):

Add Maths - Practices everyday. At least one long question per day.

Chem - Read experiments. 22 experiments per week. Even though our teacher has actually given us tips, I ain't gonna follow it.

Physics - Learn up CRO! Missed that class altogether.

Bio - The most SCREWED subject.

Sej - Go through chap 8 and 7 again today.

Hm. Wonder what I did at this time of the year when I was in Form 4.