Friday 15 August 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Saras and Hooi Ping. LoL

7 facts about me:

1. Just retired from the BOP and Editorial.

2. I do funny things to relieve stress.

3. I believe in three aspects of health - good food, good exercise, good self-confidence

4. I used to be crazy over Harry Potter.

5. I love meeting new people.

6. I was just watching The Avatar.

7. I'm not too tall or too short. ( Thank the Lord for that )

7 things that scare me:

1. Images. You know, the kind that scare the living daylights out of you.

2. Lizards. I must be getting Sarah's phobia - just can't stand the reptile-like skin. *goosebumps*

3. Too much space.

4. Tags like this one.

5. Getting consumed by thoughts.

6. I'm running out of ideas.

7. Thank goodness this list is over.

7 songs of the moment: NONE. Why? Coz it's been ages since something worthwhile was released on the charts.

7 things I always say:

1. You absolute boon

2. Please lah

3. What nonsense

4. You crazy fool

5. Hi

6. Bye

7. Heya

7 things that matter the most to me:

1. Family

2. Friends (every single one!)

3. Loyalty - this is one of the most important values ever. To me anyway.

4. Faith

5. Kindness

6. Generosity

7. Having a purpose.

You have been tagged:

TJ, Krystle, Denise, Vivian, Emmy.

Excellent. Now that I've finished my lists, I actually feel rather proud of it. LoL, how odd of me, I know. Haven't properly written anything in a long while.

Saras - You ARE.

TJ - It does sound rather funny. Like a mouse chasing its own tail. Random analogy, but you get the point. XD

Tabby - June? Whoa. Waaaaay long time.

Quote of today: Life's a gamble, so take a bet.

Take a leap of faith, bloggers. Spice up your life. Adventure is a road we were all destined to take.