Saturday 20 June 2009

Internet at Coffee Bean

I thought the Coffee Bean guy was really nice, helping me with a username and all. And I see Sarah here! Nice, though odd, coz we're supposed to meet up later, not now, and me lah... clever clever, pergi Coffee Bean. 

Now that I'm back in Malaysia for a whole week, it does feel quite nice to be home. Work is good too, because the people there are very happy to show me the ropes, and I get to meet people who are not just my age. So... back in Malaysia - hello high ceilings and tall green trees (but terrible haze). Goodbye cottage-like houses and cute rose shrubs (but dirty room). Guess there's good and bad everywhere. =P

You know what? I had a whole list of things I wanted to post about, but now that I'm actually online, there's nothing much that I remember. Brilliant, isn't it? 

Ah well.

Tabby - I take it you like Aus better. =P

TJ - Yes, it is. But it's not polished or edited yet, so... LoL.

Denise - I actually missed your nonsense. Hope you're having fun being Deputy Head. =)