Thursday 16 September 2010

The Big Love

Ding ding ding!

Know that, when I feel that urgent need to adapt in a foreign land, you're the ones I want to call up. Only you can straighten out my ideas and tell me to shut my mouth.

Know that, when I need validation of an identity, I think of you all. After years of growing up together, you've become like a lighthouse that flags me home whenever I stray.

Know that, when the weather is gloomy and making new friends is hard, I look through Facebook photos of all of us because they're like fuel that propels me headlong, keeping me going.

For Ranj - because you're my crazy babe :D

For Sarah - because you give me all the strength I'll ever need.


For Steph - because you're priceless, and you know it :P

For Gitz - because you're nothing short of brilliant.

I know we all move on, but the thing about Friendship is that it stays with you - continually grounding you, pushing you forward, cushioning your little falls. 

It's Friendship that's given me heart. Love you all <3