Sunday 27 July 2008

Balance

Saras - Aww, thanks for the sweet message! And look, you got yourself a blog! Finally! I'm linking it to mine, if you don't mind. XD. Love ya, sweetie!

TJ - Rain. Right. I'm sure it's nice. *pause* Suuurrrree.

Okay, even though today's topic is 'balance', I'm gonna be talking about quite a number of things here.

Chee Li slept over on Friday, and we went out and hung out with Gitz, Steph, Ranj and Joselyne. Was fun! Very last minute, but spontaneity makes it all the more exciting. LoL.

Gitz, Steph and Ranj are such amazing friends! I can't exactly say what went on, but it's struck me how truly wonderful and splendid they all are, and I really hope we continue to stay in touch even after 20 years.

Went for Grandma's party yesterday (maternal side), and even though the karaoke part pretty much deafened me, I kinda sang too. I know! The world's about to turn upside down - I can't sing to save my own life! Gah!

So, here we are, on with today's topic of 'balance'. Who knows, I might even rename my blog title to 'balance'. Has a nice ring to it. LoL. The thing is, as occupied as I am with the magazine stuff, I cannot let my studies receive the brunt of it. Staying up to finish editorial is fine, but I really need to get a grip on my homework and studies. Hell, I have SPM! I ain't gonna screw it up!

However, there is some pride in doing editorial stuff. I mean, the classes and individual picture pages are done! At long last! Creative writing done, achievements mostly done, academics mostly done, art and layout done, Mrs Amy's pages mostly done (Thanks, Chow and Su Sian!), new section nearly done (need some editing), PIBG (okay, don't get me started).

Gonna do the organizations, even though I might just get over-frustrated.

And I really need to get round to my Add Maths and Maths homework. It's been due for like, 6 days.