Saturday 19 July 2008

Raining

It's raining. It's a Sunday, at 12 noon, and it's raining. I don't mind rainy days if they're present every few sunny days, but it's been pouring for ages!

Why can't we get proper, average, decent weather?

Studied with Chow and Carol yesterday. Gita came halfway and we met for lunch. After they went back, I stayed on to do some chem. Then spent the rest of the evening doing Editorial stuff. My folders are all over the place right now, and I'm soooo frustrated at the few classes who haven't even handed in the list of names! Then we have to find the girls to label their individual pictures! And the societies! And this is the Organizations section!

Oh, guess what? I just found out that my comp has about 1 GB left of free space. This is great.

Just great.

Hopefully, I'll get Mr Ooi to print out whatever we've done, check it, distribute it, edit it, then send it in. In any average circumstance, this would probably take about 2 weeks (for some reason, everyone procrastinates) - but we're already lacking time, so I'm just gonna get it done in 4 days.

Gah. 4 days which include tests.

And a physics quiz.

And we have Red Crescent AGM meeting next week. That should be interesting.