Monday 7 July 2008

Just thought I'd update my blog with pictures! LoL. As they say, a picture paints a thousand words.

Hm, now you come to think of it - it's unfair. I mean, words have power too. XD



Rambutans that the neighbours gave. LoL. How sweet of them.



Pretty lights. =)



The dessert that Carol and I ordered at Ananda Bahwan. Service was really good, and this is a kind of gulab jamun plus ice-cream plus fruit salad.



This is ... er... onion dosai, I think. LoL. It was good too.



Oooh! Yes, I ordered this one. Called Chicken Tikki, supposed to be boneless chicken and onions, though I felt that it tasted exactly like Tandoori. Still, you can't deny good food.



Isn't the couch cute? LoL. Mum and dad got it.



Banana leaf rice - Carol ordered this. Quite nice.

I was tempted to go to Deli France yesterday at Paradise, but since we didn't exactly bring enough money, we decided to go Ananda Bahwan, and as great as the food is there, I do NOT want to go there again.

It's time for new tastes.

=D