Thursday 3 July 2008

A day worthy of 'wow'

I fell asleep at like, 7 or 8, yesterday, so it's no wonder that I managed to rush through all of my homework and pass it up in time, though I have a feeling that I haven't exactly completed my Add Maths. Ah well, it's handed in already.

My sis won the public speaking and impromptu competition in school! LoL. It's pretty cool, though I heard that Marissa (her friend) was a worthy competition. Anyway, good job, you!

Kitt - Food is the pleasure of life. No harm in that. XD

TJ - Please... reintroduce your chatbox or something. Or at least make it anonymous to comment on your blog. I'm so lazy to sign in first lah.

Even though I thought today was going to be crazy, I'm actually really glad that I went to school. And I got good news when I came home today! Really unexpected, but really good. XD

Had another round of prefectorial interview. Since it's against principles to reveal anything, I shall zip my mouth right now. Tight.

Maybe I'll update this later.