Tuesday 13 January 2009

Heh

Sorry, bloggers, for this long overdue post! Here's a quick post of what I've been having for meals...

img_0007

That's a typical breakfast for yours truly.



img_0018

And that's typical dinner. 


Haven't gotten a picture of lunch yet, but that's probably coz I'm too busy eating until I've finished everything, and I'm like, 'oh, I was supposed to take of picture first!'. Ah well. At least you people will know why I come back in June resembling an elephant. 


School has been pretty interesting. So far. Haha. I've got to do laundry today, and it takes about 2 hours or just slightly below that. Going to skype with my dear parents later! Pity them though, they actually made it a point to wake up at 5 something in the morning, coz of the time difference. 


I wonder how CNY will be like over here. No worries, I'll post about it!


As for all you people, enjoy school/college/work ! 


XD