Friday 2 January 2009

Morning Call

TJ - LoL. Glad to hear it. Let me know if you want pictures of still sceneries or something. I'll be sure to cook something up. XD

Tabby - Honestly, I can't tell the difference between gin and tonic and vodka and cocktail and mocktail and beer and all that stuff. They're just all the same with different percentages of alcohol, aren't they? Heh.

Sarah - I hope you like the posts. You actually inspired me to blog about it, hehe. 

Saras - Yes, dear, we're still older than you, but we look younger! Okay... maybe not, but we act like a bunch of kids, but the difference between us is, we have SENSE. Haha. Kiddin. You'll be in science stream?

Steph - Thanks! Oh, and you updated your blog, good for you! LoL. Loads of aspirations for just one year...

Krystle - Maybe I'm just deferring, I have no idea. Sigh.

Well, here are some more pictures. Went to London yesterday, then all the way to Epsom to meet a friend of dad's - she's very friendly. London is really packed with people, and if I thought KL was bad, London opened up my eyes. Once you get off the subway (or as they call it, the Tube), you are literally sandwiched amongst hundreds of people. I couldn't take a picture of the madness of crowds, but well... I suppose you can quite imagine it. Here's a little of what we did:

dscf4186

Nope, not drinking alcohol. Just sparkling water in a glass bottle for recycling purposes. XD



dscf4184

Dad ... with a lighted xmas tree!



dscf4189

On the way to my college, after the train station. Mm. Not a pretty sight.



dscf4190

Definitely not a pretty sight.



dscf4192

At the London Victoria Station.



dscf4197

With some statue in Buckingham Palace. 



img_2172

Dad having his breakfast! LoL


dscf4201


Buckingham Palace from the outside. 



dscf4203

I think that's what they call the Royal Gardens. I'm not very sure. It's right opposite the palace. 



img_2185

The lights are pretty!



dscf4193

Telephone booth! Like the one in HP. Haha.



img_21881

The store behind is called 'Toys' and they have five floors of just, well, toys.



img_2189

More pretty lights!



img_2196

Floating Snowman along Oxford Circus Street, London.



Going to check out my accomodation today. And I realize that over here, you have to really watch what you eat. Yesterday, I ate about two or three times the portions back home! Gah. 

Oh, and how's everyone's new year? =P