Thursday 1 January 2009

Before and when in UK

Hey, guys! LoL, Saras, are you online every single minute? And yes, some stuff were quite last minute, heh.

Steph (Looi) - Sending the password to you right now, hope the password protected posts won't scare you off! =P

Tabby - *bows* Yes, Master Yoda (is it spelt correctly?). And you know what? You are a bad, BAD influence. *clucks*

TJ - You make me laugh. And I quite agree on the modern/mythology mix - there aren't enough - but then, that means I have to STUDY it first. *faints*

dscf4153Mum insisted on taking a family picture the day before. =)


dscf4155


My thigh looks exactly like pork chop, if only a little bit fairer. LoL


dscf4156


Even though I told them not to, these darlings sent me off anyway. =)


dscf4157*sniff* I'm missing you guys already.


dscf4159My family... hehehe


dscf4158With Aunt Hoon right in the middle!



My fingers can't really feel what I'm typing, so pardon me if there are to be any missing letter or word. My mind's kind of frozen from the walking so it doesn't appear to be working much. =P

Walked down Billinton Way to check out my college. It's not big, but it's quite convenient, with a Sainsbury's grocery market down the road, and near the train station. It's near the beach too, and this morning, dad and I saw a couple of people jogging there. How they do it in just leotards and sport shoes (were they wearing gloves?), I have no idea. 

dscf4163In the Singapore Airport, it's really big! This is only Terminal 3 (yes, they have others, LoL)


dscf4164


Still at the airport, hehe.


dscf4167


The SQ 318. Dad says it's the biggest plane in the world. *shrugs* 


dscf4168


I'm horizontal. :S


dscf4169


That's the Brighton Hotel (also known as 'Best Western') that we're currently staying in. Cheapest in town, heh. 


dscf4171


I must say, Dad's really bad at taking pictures. 


dscf4172


See what I mean? My eyes are half closed!


dscf4176


Whereas yours truly here, should be awarded 'Best Photographer of the Week'.


dscf4177


At the train station.


dscf4174


We just thought the building behind was nice. =P


Well, there you have it, bloggers! The walking and sight-seeing in Brighton. I hope I didn't disappoint y'all. 


Till next time.