Sunday 18 January 2009

Timetable =P

Gitz - Thanks Gitz, for complimenting my college, but probably coz I put up flattering pictures of it! I didn't upload the not-so-nice ones, hehe. And of course, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! 

TJ - Thank you for the praise. XD. Though like I told Gitz, you ain't seen the worst yet. Haha.

Saras - If only I could ship off some of the food back with me... LoL

Kah Ying - Can't push the chair far back, but it's okay, I think. What some of the other residence do is that they remove the drawers from under the desk, so that there's more room for the feet, and it also provides an extra stand for things.

Haneesha - Moustache competition? Really? 

Tadah! Here's my timetable... Random, I know. =P

img_2256

And I bought two whole big packets of apples today. I think there's like 16 apples in my room right now - two of them are rotten though. Heh. Got it all for 4 pounds, which is about RM20? Probably 20% more expensive than Malaysia. Gah. Wasting money.