Wednesday 11 February 2009

=)

Shu Wern - Haha, glad you can finally see the posts. =P

Kah Ying - Yes, I was 'smashed' by other people's snowballs, hahaha! 

TJ - Messy? Says who? XD

Gitz - Number one, the answer to your question is below this... And number two, update your blog, girl! I just realized you haven't updated from LAST year! Gah! It's a crime!

Tabby - More words. Same amount of pictures. As requested. =P

Shu Yee - Columbia? Really? Haha. Will edit the previous post. 

Yao - Why, oh why, do you sound like someone's grandmother? 

Wand - Haha, I was bored and just took really random pictures. I think if you look through other posts, they'll be more worth it, haha. 

Well, to answer all the curious questions on the previous post - I didn't attend class because I wasn't feeling well (though it was essentially my own bloody fault, coz I slept late the previous night trying to read 'The Cold War') and I went back to my room halfway through Maths class. Then I slept through and didn't attend History and Literature. Really bad of me, I know. Haha. I HAVE to buck up. No more late nights for me. XD

img_0146My laundry hamper (or something like that) which was holding two weeks' worth of laundry when I took this picture. Heh. 

img_0148This is a part of an art exhibition at Brighton Centre that Aunt Christine took me to the other day (she insists that I call her 'Christine'). And there were loads of little booths selling art supplies and trinkets and all the lovely, lovely things. I got really excited, heh.

img_0149If you'll believe it, every single thing in this picture is KNITTED! They really appreciate art here, and they have various Art Guilds dedicated to knitting, crocheting, cardmaking, sewing... and goodness knows what else. 

img_0153Went jogging here the other day, and kinda thought that motorcycles are a rare sight in UK. Not as common anyway, as in Malaysia. 


img_0156Tadah! And this is what a bus looks like here... Hm. A bit like Rapid, isn't it? Haha.


img_0158Nice, pretty road to jog along. XD


img_0160It would be pretty cool to get one of these houses. 


img_0163This is what you press when you need to cross the road. We have it in Malaysia, but since people back home seldom walk (they prefer to run across the street and risk their lives, but ah, no worries), I've yet to come across one in Penang that is in use. LoL


img_0164It works! *applause*


img_0171Typical English houses. =)


img_0174The black box-like things contain loads of recyclable stuff, all placed nicely in the back lane of houses. Go green for the earth! Yeah!


img_0182Did I mention that I donated blood the other day? I did! And it was absolutely painless! Now... as long as my blood can be passed for actual usage of it... 


img_0185I got this guy to stand beside his lovely graffiti/spray-painting for me. And yes, that's a cigarette in his hand. Hehe.


That's it for today, bloggers! Cheers!