Thursday 26 February 2009

Greenwich and Cambridge

Last Saturday, Ayne, Elvina and yours truly visited Greenwich and Cambridge (well, we basically went to see the whole Cambridge University hype). It cost about 25 pounds, but it was with a tour guide and we really did get to loads of stuff, so I guess it's not half bad.

img_02661

This is out the some museum place with the Greenwich Meridian Line. 



img_0267

Overlooking from the museum.


img_0268


Outside the museum. And sorry, folks, I've no idea what the statue is about.



img_0272

Do you see? Do you see? Kuala Lumpur! We're literally stepping on the Meridian Line! The time divider between East and West!



img_0273

Elvina and me! 



img_0290

Ayne (in her favourite red coat) with me.



img_0279

Inside the museum... Isn't the kid adorable?



img_0284

Interactive screen-table thing!



img_0283

Voila!



img_0294

The Queen's summer palace. Or something like that. 



img_0292

Along that stretch which leads to the Queen's palace. Reminds me of CLS's primary school hall. =P



img_0295

My lunch!



img_0296

Elvina and her lunch!



img_0297

Ayne eating her lunch.



img_0301

King's College, Cambridge University.



img_0305

Chapel inside one of Cambridge's colleges (was it's Christ's? or Clare's?) 


Sorry bloggers, these are all the pictures I have of Greenwich and Cambridge. Battery went dead halfway, but if I can get more pictures of Cambridge, I'll post them here! Heh.