Thursday 26 February 2009

To all you lovely people

Sorry for not updating for so long. I know, I deserved to be shot in the head, then burnt until my flesh melts apart and the only accessories visible on myself are boils... But to make it up to you, I'm determined to post more entries today. XD

Half term was only a two-day break -Thursday and Friday - and unless you include Saturday and Sunday, it wasn't very much for a holiday. Still. Better than nothing.

We visited Elvina in Hove! I don't have all our pictures here, so I'll post whatever I have. On second thought, maybe I'll grab some of Shu Yee's pictures from Facebook as well, so you non-Facebookers can gloat at our silliness. =P


img_0238

In the bus on the way to Hove. Brighton and Hove are kind of like sister places - Brighton is more of a city, Hove is more of a residential place. Most homestay students (who don't live in residence, they live with a host family instead) stay in Hove because that's where most English families live. Elvina stays in Hove too, which is why we decided to visit her after getting permission from her host mother. =)



img_0242

Shu Yee. Smiling that cheeky smile. LoL



img_0244

Random picture of a house/apartment. Heh.



img_0246

Another random picture of a random house.



img_0249

Just thought that the scenery was really nice here. There were loads more sceneries near Elvina's home that were really awesome, but I thought it was too cold to bring out my camera and catch it. =P



img_0252

Hove Park! 



img_0254

Playground in Hove Park. If it weren't for the kids there, *we* would be the ones on the swing/see-saw/whatever you find in playgrounds. XD



img_0255

Another part of the playground. I really want to try this!



n509882822_1541147_209

Shu Yee and myself. The big, brown thing there is Holly foot. =P



n509882822_1541151_2092

Shu Yee, myself and Elvina.



img_0256

Hove Park with its courts (for tennis/football/something else). 


Well, that's it for this post. Check out the next one!