Monday 19 July 2010

Rewards in Life

... and even though I've lived too short to even consider that life should grant me rewards, it has.

For one, I have incredibly brave friends. I don't know what I've done to deserve you mad lot, but it must have been something right. Secondly, I've got a fine family. Not perfect, but as long as we try, we come pretty close. Thirdly, I know I'm about to change the world.

I've actually paused in the writing. Simply because the juices aren't flowing! Mind you, I'm awfully frustrated (can you tell by the exclamation mark?) but I'll keep on keeping tabs. It's only pissing me off. No big.

And I'm thinking I would really like to come back for Christmas this year. Spending Christmas away from home, away from family, away from old friends - it's not exactly meriah.