Monday 29 December 2008

Beloved Friends

gitz-3

Gita dear ... looking so grown up here =P



elaine

Elaine, say 'cheese' to the camera!



ferzana-2

Ferzie ... smiling all the way =)



anna

Anna: Argh, someone's choking me!



img_2009

Ranj, if you make those eyes in the middle of the night, I'm going to run in the opposite direction, haha ...



rachel-1

Aw, Rachel, looking so sweet ... 



rozanne1

Ro-Zanne, you look so pretty here! Tabby is a proud godsis. XD



sarah51

Sarah - back when she was way younger, I think Form 1? LoL



steph-2

Yeah people, just chill... - Steph =)


shu


I must say, this is quite a horrifying picture of me, but note: This was taken three years ago. THREE. 


Well, there you go. Pictures of all these beloved people. I would love to add more, but I really have to dig for photos, haha. I have no idea why, but lately, I'm really into putting up pictures, heh.


So remember the password, people, but try not to circulate it too much, so that I still know who sees this and who doesn't. XD 


Have a Happy New Year!