Monday 22 December 2008

New Obsession

TJ - Yes, cool.

Saras - You amuse me greatly. LoL

Sarah - *hugs*

Gitz - I have no choice but to keep in touch with this donkey, otherwise she might kick me. XD

Okay, I have a totally new obsession. Grotesque. (You may check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Grotesque-Vintage-International-Natsuo-Kirino/dp/1400096596/ref=sr_1_1ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230004240&sr=1-1) It's a fiction book lent to me by Sarah The Almighty. It's brilliantly written. I haven't finished it yet, but it's getting more gripping as we speak. I was tempted to put it down a few times, I have to admit, but before I actually do that, there comes another chapter which interests me all over again. 

I definitely need to do a review on this. Once I'm done. Then I have to hit the other one Sarah lent, and yes, you guessed it - it's by Jodi Picoult. 

XD