Sunday 21 December 2008

Title-less

I do not want to give this post a title, because somehow, no matter how hard I try, no words fit right, and if I were to give just any title, it would undermine what I want to say.

You know when people tell you that in life, you've got 4 L's to experience before you die, otherwise you'd be living a sorry life. Live, Laugh, Learn, Love. Yesterday could have been my last day on earth for all I care - I just experienced everything I need to. 

Gitz - Thank you for everything. I don't know how to thank you enough, or how to tell you that you mean so much to me, or how to truly let you know how much you've touched my life - you're just brilliant. =)

Steph - Ten years from now, I'd still remember the way you can make us laugh and make us cry and make us realize right from wrong and challenge us in our ideas for us to always improve ourselves. You're a role model, Stephie, for everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you. For being my friend. For being absolutely mad. For being you.

Sarah - I don't know how to say this without making it as though it's just another recycled piece of 'thank you', but if I could, I'd want to hug you right now and tell you what a treasure you are. I'm sure we've had our disagreements a couple of times (someway, over the many years, haha) but if I have ever hurt you in any way, I'm sorry. I really, really am sorry. And I want you to know the great friend that you are. 

Kitt - I still can't believe you baked! Though I suppose I should have been less surprised, considering that you do cook your own food =P. But I guess the cake yesterday was especially sweet, just because it's from you. Thanks, Kitty! *PS: You're free to call me Tubbs any day!

TJ - TJ, TJ, TJ. The cool dude. The talented guy. Of whom I have no idea how he is able to separate his time into writing, computer graphics, cards, gaming, chatting, drawing, creating cellphone themes and sleeping at 8pm. You're a valuable friend, TJ, and I'll be damned (pardon the word, Steph) if I ever lose touch with you.

Jian Soon - Thank you, for everything. Even though I doubt you'd read this, but in the event that you do, I'd like you to know that I'm glad things worked out okay. The gentleman that you are (oh, don't blush) and the incredible nice character you possess - please don't change even as you journey on in life.

Joselyne - Jojo! Thanks for, well, years of friendship. I don't really know how we ended up such firm friends, but I'm sincerely happy about it. You're sensible, you do things your own way, you're practical, and best of all, you're a really good friend.

Kylie - When we parted in primary, I didn't think we'd ever become such friends. I laugh at your teasing any time, and somehow, you make the people around you feel jolly as well (maybe coz you've got a bubbly personality). You rock! And yes, we have to keep in touch. All the very best for SAM.

Erwin - If I write anything here, I'm afraid it'll be too personal, so it'll be a personal message. But the least I can do here is... thank you so much. I am so proud of you. 

I know there were some friends who couldn't make it, but that's okay, thanks for your well intentions. =)

Live, Laugh, Learn, Love. I think the 'Love' part includes loving your friends and family, and thanks to all these beautiful people, I don't care if I died tomorrow, because I've had it all. 

Muax!