Thursday 23 October 2008

At 2.20 am

Maybe it's the exam blues. Maybe it's all the boredom that comes from constantly studying and doing little else.

THAT'S why I'm awake at 2.20am, and above all else, BLOGGING.

Anyway:

Lai Zhu - LoL, how come not available? But unattached is good, keeps you focused on your priorities and dreams first. Independence, sweetie, I like it!

Viv - Aw, thanks. I like the layout too. I think it was the layout for my old blog, haha.

Saras - I won't forget the reunion! But I can't promise you that I won't cry on Thanksgiving. I haven't cried for months, but maybe Thanksgiving will be the death of that record, XD.

Tabby - I still can't get into your blog for some reason. =( But about your long comment, I guess you're right (well, what to do, you have experience on your side, haha). I mean, competition does make you a little doubtful of what you want (what if you can't be the good ones? what if you're always the one struggling to keep up? what if you can't meet requirements?) but yeah, life's too short to think in such terms. Mmm.

Well, there isn't any specific topic for today, but oh, the USA elections will be in two weeks! I really want to know what happens, though I'm still all for Obama. McCain might be good and all, but it's seriously time for some change. Somehow, I think if Obama wins, the economy might get a heave-ho boost. Don't ask me why, I just go by intuition.

I've been getting really bored lately. It's as though I'll be studying and studying in school, doing whatever papers they give us, and trying to keep up the momentum. But once I get home, I go slack and I don't want to look at any book at all. I honestly have to stop this crap. I have SPM in 18 days! I can't afford this kind of nonsense right now. Once it's over with, I'll go slack however much I want.

Need. To. Buck. Up.