Friday 17 October 2008

Tag

Denise - LoL. Good luck in your PAT yeah, though you're already in the midst of it. XD

Lai Zhu - Thanks, sweetie! PMR is over! Hope you're celebrating!

Chad - LoL, yeah. Bet everyone's counting down the miserable days.

TJ - I agree somewhat, but I can't find a better template. Wordpress doesn't exactly offer an impressive variety.

I know I'm supposed to study, but I just have to say this! I had an Oreo McFlurry! Yippee! It was really good, especially since mum was the one who paid for it. She was like, 'Why are you eating expensive ice-cream?' (She has this theory that the only ice-cream worth its price is the Sundae Cone McD). Anyway, since it feels like there's nothing left to surf on the net, I remembered this tag by TJ, so I thought of giving it a go. Voila! Found it.

THE SELF
1) Real name: Duh. You people should know. =P
2) Nicknames: Shu, Mitch, Mikki, Mic, Boon.
3) Married: I'm seventeen, what do you think?
4) Zodiac sign: Taurus.
5) Gender: Female.
6) High school: CLS (and proud of it!)
7) College: =.=
8 ) Age: 17
9) Height: Do. Not. Ask.
10) Blood group: Never checked.
11) Do you like yourself: Yup.
12) Piercings: Nope.
13) Right or left: Refer above.
14) Are you a freak: I hope not.
15) Hair: Black?
16) Skin: No diseases, if that's what you mean.
17) Allergic: Nada.
18) What are you doing now: Listening to jazz.
19) What will you do 1 hour later: Chill.
20) What will you do 10 years later: Chill.

THE FAMILY
21) Live with mother/father/parents: Yeah.
22) Siblings (included you): Two.
23) Eldest: Me.
24) Youngest: Sister.
25) Love/hate your family: Love (except when we fight for the remote).

THE LOVE
Heh. I'm too bloody lazy. It's sooo long, and it would've been repeated answers anyway. XD

THE STUDIES
56) Are you a good student: Be kind to me and define 'good'.
57) You always do your homework/assignments: Even if it's after the deadline? Then yes.
58) The teacher/tutor you love the most: Pn Gurjeet / Ms Chee / Ms Chin / Ms Ho / Mrs Carthy
59) Always late to school/college: Nah.
60) Your class: 5 SC 1
61) You love your seniors: Yeah. Some of them used to be my role models.
62) Senior who you love the most: Too many, I wouldn't do justice.
63) Your classmates good/bad: AWESOME.
64) Excellent result classmate: Jasmine Chan
65) Laziest classmates: The gang - we are always talking when we're supposed to be doing work.

THE PEOPLE
66) Smart people: Loads.
67) Stupid people: I quote Kevin Paul: 'Everyone is a genius.'
68) Good looking people: Loads. (I'm getting lazy)
69) Ugly people: None? Everyone's supposed to be the image of God lah...
70) Funny people: Rowan Atkinson.
71) Cute people: Abigail Breslin, Dakota Fanning.
72) Bad people: The Ministry of Examination.
73) Honest people: Friends all round.
74) Acting people: As in, actors?
75) You are what kind of people: Someone who corrects your grammar. It's 'person', by the way.

THE PREFER
76) Lips or eyes: Eyes.
77) Hugs or kisses: Both.
78) Shorter or taller: Depends lah.
79) Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
80) Nice stomach or nice arms: WHAT?
81) Listener or talker: Both.
82) Romantic or rich: Preferably 80, worth 80 million $, and having some terminal illness.
83) Good husband or good father: When he's 80 and waiting for death to ship him off, I doubt he can be either.

THE FUTURE
84) Age to get marry: When I find out, I'll update this again.
85) Number(s) of kids: None.
86) Career: Now THAT is a whole other story.
87) Salary: Enough to buy a small island.
88) Retirement age: I heard that you get younger as you grow older. XD
89) Properties value: Any number that exceeds Bill Gates's.
90) Wishes: To make a difference.

I TAG :
You.