Tuesday 14 October 2008

Template Change =)

Tabby - LoL, you? Fine arts? What are you studying anyway?

TJ - Live life to the fullest. Hm.

Sometimes, I do wonder - do we just happen to 'like' a particular field because we excel in it? If that's so, isn't that the coward's way out, to choose an easier path? A path where you won't need to thrive neck-to-neck, a path where you'd no doubt shine, a path where it's so easy that it seems to be made just for you?

Do we like something because we're good at it, or in spite of it? Tabby, if you weren't so good at what you do best, would you still like it?

OMG. I'm getting all philosophical.

Tomorrow, I've got an Add Maths and Physics paper. It's a Program Anjal thing that the school's doing for us SPM-ers to prepare for the real thing. Oh, and Thanksgiving is in 16 days! I have a feeling that I'm about to cry my eyes out, and trust me, I don't cry often.

Sigh.

I just want SPM to be over, yet I'm not exactly ready for it. Talk about warring of emotions.