Friday 17 October 2008

Tagged (for real)

Ah. Finally found the one that Denise tagged me on last month, and it's only right now that I'm bored enough to do it.

Before that... SIS! Okay! I reply you! Sheesh. Talk about being oversensitive, LoL. What you doing lah? Oh, wait, I don't want to know. We should watch The Nanny later, haha.

...

The TAG

The last person that tagged you is? Denise.

Your relationship with her? Greatest nemesis of all time.

Your 5 impression towards her: She's... cool. Fun. Sarcastic. Kind (though not to me, haha).

The most memorable thing that she has ever done for u? Bulging her eyes when I called her 17.

The most memorable words that she spoke to you? 'I'm sixteen!'

If she becomes your enemy, you will: Isn't she already? =P

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is: Coz she has no idea what an amazing friend she's missing.

The most desirable things to do for her is: Remember when she REALLY turns 17.

How do you think the people around you feel about you?
How should I know?

The most ideal person you want to be is:
Me. Duh.

For the people who care, say something about them: Do this ONLY when boredom is killing you.

10 people to tag:
1. TJ
2. Lai Zhu
3. Sis
4. You
5. You
6. You
7. You
8. You
9. You
10. You

Who is number 2 having relationship with?
Lai Zhu? No idea lah. But if I find out, I'll let you know.

Is 6 a male or female?
You answer that.

If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
If you want to marry yourself, be my guest.

How about 5 and 8 ?
I'll even attend your wedding.

What is number 1 studying?
All the subjects possible in SPM.

Is number 9 still single?
Are you?

Say something about number 3:
She has my flesh and blood.

DONE!

OVER!