Sunday 12 April 2009

Beach Day

Hey y'all! I went to the beach earlier with Holly and Elvina, though, for some reason, they've suddenly turned camera-shy. Here are the pictures I took anyway. And a lot of the pictures are just little 'moments' that I thought were beautiful/amazing/nice. 

img_2606

Surprisingly, the beach has more activity than every other shopping centre (nearly all shops are closed due to Easter Sunday).



img_2607

Miss Holly Belcham! ... who refuses to look at the camera...



img_2608

Elvina, eating her hotdog. She claims it's not as nice as the other day when she shared it with Shu Yee. But then again, things are nicer when you have less of it, no? =P



img_2614

Thought the building back there was nice.



img_2615

La-di-da.



img_2622

If y'all see carefully, the sand here isn't exactly 'sand'. It's more like pebbles and rocks, very unlike the beaches in Malaysia.



img_2628

Hurling stones into the sea.



img_2632

'Careful now...'



img_2630

Cute moment.



img_26171

'Mum, look at me! Not at the sky!'



img_2634

This guy actually asked me, 'You taking a picture of me?' and I was like, 'Heh...'



img_2635

Fun at the beach.



img_2637

Ice-cream at the beach.


img_2636


Lovely little gathering.



img_2638

Having some little treats.


img_2639


Aww...


I think (know?) that we're not really allowed to take pictures of people, but since I'm only taking pictures in public venues, it's not really considered an invasion of privacy, is it? Coz I really do enjoy it. LoL


Right. The psychology worksheet next to me is calling my name. Ciao.