Tuesday 14 April 2009

Guitar Tragedy

My guitar broke! I had a break from classes and went back to my room at 12pm, and I saw my guitar on the floor but thought, 'oh I'll pick it up later'... After coming back from another batch of classes, I decided to finally pick up my guitar, only to find that it's broken! 

I don't know what to do! Do I confront the cleaners about this? Coz they cleaned my room today. But I have no proof, and I also don't want to drag people into this, especially if they didn't do anything. And if it's all an accident, then I can't go round blaming people, and I really do feel responsible for it myself. But if I don't, I'm seriously screwed, because I'll have to either tell the school and pay them back, or buy another in its place. The poor guitar! Gosh... 

img_2644

img_2643

img_2645

I'm screwed! Do you know how much guitars cost? NO NO NO!


It actually hurts the soul... GAH