Friday 10 April 2009

Reply to Comments

Vivian - Hahaha. Actually I just needed to keep in touch with my Mandarin, so it isn't a story or anything.

Krystle - Ah sweetie. It's not time for you to look at anyone's rant. See that book over there? It's calling your name. =P

Mun Yee - You lah baboon. I thought you need to learn Mandarin also right? 

Kah Ying - 谢谢你的关心。其实, 我也没怎么了,只是有些时候不大觉得像自己。 我还是写个电子信函给你吧!

Hooi Ping - 1 out of 10? Half Banana? More like Complete Banana! XD

TJ - When boredom hits you, try it yourself. It's not half bad.

Gitz - You ah... *roars with laughter* ... If I were reading Sindi words, I would also be seeing patterns wei...

Saras - Maybe the dress is transparent... Who knows? It's a book cover, dear =P

Vennila - Nope, didn't visit Churchill's Chapel... What's the story? LoL

Sarah - Well, I hope that my comment on 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter' is still worthwhile. I think it's quite nice, and yes, it's worth the money, but you see first yeah. You know lah, me and you, our tastes in books are sometimes on the same length (i.e. Jodi Picoult) and sometimes clashing (i.e. The Book Thief). Haha.

Tabby - I won't really get in trouble lah, for putting up a kid's picture. *pause* Right?