Thursday 16 April 2009

A Day of Homework

Okay, I've got 4 worksheets left to complete for psychology. 3 of them is just having to finish off some last bits and pieces, but there's one which is fully due next Tuesday. Literature mock exams are continuous for three days (Wed, Thurs, Fri), Maths mocks next Friday, Psychology mocks tomorrow, History mocks on Monday. Hm. 

Not half bad, I guess. At least it's not all in one day. 

But that just means I'll have to study more. 

Oh, did I mention? I went to watch 'Seventeen Again' with Shu Yee yesterday, starring Zac Efron. I didn't expect much from the movie, so I came out of the cinema feeling satisfied. LoL. We had a Ben & Jerry's Cheesecake Chocolate Chip ice cream for the movie, and some gummi bears from WHSmith. And then... *drumroll*... We went to feast on Malaysian food! At this restaurant called 'Me Old China'. Shu Yee had laksa, and I had Char Ho Fun. 

I really really really miss Penang Laksa. And Char Ho Fun. And Popiah. 

*drools*