Friday 10 April 2009

Pictures of Austria!

Here are some pictures of Austria when Dad and I went to Vienna last week:

img_2338

On a street in Karlsplatz (near the Opera House), this shop sells little trinkets (but very expensive trinkets).



img_2339

Tadah! I took this picture without actual permission, coz it was within the shop, but I couldn't resist! It's so cool!



img_2344

A little stall (okay, not exactly stall, more like 'high-class stand') selling hotdogs near the Albertina Museum, but we didn't end up eating any, coz I only wanted vegetarian which they don't serve (Austrians are famous for their sausages by the way, and pork ribs or something like that) and Dad was like, 'Aiyah, never mind lah, no need eat.'



img_2347

A newspaper stand? LoL, well it's how they sell newspapers, like tied to the street poles. No idea how it works though.



img_2353

ART. Along the walls of the subway stations.



img_2369

Dad standing next to a shop selling all chocolates!



img_2371

It's called CHOCOLATE, people! CHOCOLATE!



img_2372

I thought this bus was adorable.



img_2373

The Albertina Museum (and below is some restaurant at which Dad took me for dinner with his colleagues).



img_2374

The lockers provided for free in the Albertina Museum.



img_2404

A place in... Stephanplatz, was it? I think so. Heh.



img_24021

Another monumental build.



img_2408

Majestic, eh? =P



img_2411

Another nice view, even though it was raining.



img_2414

Er... some place near Stephanplatz as well.



img_2415

Horse carts! Whee!



img_2418

Horses! With ears all covered up! 


Well, bloggers, that's all the pictures I've uploaded here. If you have my Facebook account, you'd see loads more. I might sound like such a professor when I talk of all these places, but honestly, these are the only places I know of. =P


Hope you've enjoyed this post!