Friday 20 June 2008

After school

You might be wondering why I'm home so early. I won't even tell. XD

Anyway, today hasn't exactly been the best of days - that's already being pretty mild. I've decided to take today and tomorrow completely OFF work, both school work and editorial work. Yes, I'm actually giving myself a break.

Yesterday was really crappy, but I felt that I resolved certain things. Things that were important to me before, but is now only amongst my top priorities.

LoL.

And I've come to realize that I live to write - whether it's blogging or actual writing or typing or whatever. I need to do this in order for me to feel a sense of purpose. Weird, I know, but at least I've realized it before I screw up my SPM. I mean, I can take a break and write every now and then, eh?

Guess it's just part of me.