Friday 27 June 2008

NAAN!

Naan rocks! Wheee!

Went with Ranj, Gitz and Carol. Jo joined us for a while before returning to RoofTop. We ate at Ananda Bahwan, and it was soooo cool! It was a really spontaneous thing, coz after my haircut, we just decided to go. In school, we toyed with the idea, but anyway, Steph and Sarah couldn't join us. We ate so much, and I'm officially in love with Indian food! We got Naan Garlic, Naan Cheese, Gulap Jambun (this is sinfully delicious!), some tofu thing, some potato thing and paper tosai. I think Carol and I ate the most. Haha! Indian food rocks!

Gitz drove us home after that, and Ranj and I shared for her share of dinner. It's only fair, right? LoL. We should totally do this more often, guys. Maybe next time, we could go to RoofTop or Papa Pizza, or Little India, or I'll just invite you guys over for some typical Chinese homecooked food. Maybe there ARE things you haven't tried yet, you baboons.

Gonna study with Chow at 10. Gitz isn't coming - I'm slicing her into 6 pieces later. Then got Lit tuition, which I'm dead for, coz I haven't even started corrections. Gah.

PS: I slept watching TV yesterday. Someone came and scolded me off for not switching off the lights and the TV, but I can't remember if it was Mum or my sis.

Bwahahaha!

My sis.

Like she'd care.