Tuesday 3 June 2008

Sleepy

Tabby - Shopping list? Why wait till you get off your a***? (indeed, my blog is a polite one. XD) And there are no pics of me/family coz this is a pretty public blog and I doubt I'd appreciate it if some hacker just took my picture and photoshopped it and added a moustache or a beard. Yes, Tabby. I have some dignity. =D

Chad - Your writing style? LoL. I don't really know how to explain. It's by instinct - you can just tell.

Feeling kind of sleepy right now. Kim Yen and Chow asked if I wanted to go roller-skating at Qbay, but I have tuitions! Gah. And I really need to study. I just realized that I have three bloody months to my trials, and as all SPM-takers know, trials are practically the actual exam. You can do almost everything and anything with good trial results. You use your trials to apply for scholarships, to apply for colleges (if you're thinking of entering one, that is), to gauge how you'd do in SPM itself.

Thus, 3 months = 90 days = 7.5 days per subject

Which is really, truly insufficient because we have more than 7 chapters per subject, which leaves us to study at least 2 - 3 chapters a day.

Have Baskaran tomorrow. We're actually going for his intensive course for F4, though this isn't actually supposed to be our centre (I think he's having one at our centre during the August hols?). And I meet him for tuition again after that for F5. Chemistry. Yippee.

Need to memorise SALTS. Ack!

Gonna do some Ed Board stuff now. And yes, I think I have quite a few people to KILL when school reopens.