Tuesday 17 June 2008

Part of my wishlist

... is for the magazine to be awesome! Honestly, I don't bloody care how many people remember me after I leave school (most teachers aren't fond of our class anyway) - I just want people to be happy when they see the magazine! Like I said, life is about the people that you touch, not the trail you leave behind.


Anyway, most of the school events articles are done - only farewell and speech day left. Su Sian and Chow will finish Mrs Amy's by next week. Creative writing was supposed to be done ages ago, but it's coming along. It HAS to be done by this Thursday. Then, the creative contributions - all I have to say is, 'THANK YOU, CHOW!' As for the new section articles, it's Krystle and Kelly working on it. Need to get Yuna to start on one of it too.


If Seetha doesn't send me Academics today, I will skin her alive.


Sports and Science will be done next week.


PIBG and Editorial - Poor Denise. Long story. As long as we get it done by next week, I'm not too fussed.


The thing is, I let Mr Ooi print out everything (as in, the school events articles) and he said there are loads of mistakes! Even the little ones, like using Mdm instead of Pn, or using Mdm. and Mrs. instead of Mdm and Mrs - urgh. That actually takes quite some time, and some work, in case no one has noticed.


No matter. I will tahan.