Thursday 19 June 2008

In school

This is really weird, but I'm actually typing this in school right now. I can't go home yet, since my sis has archery. And we just finished the drama thing for the English Language week.

Should have followed Ranj home, but me lah, clever-clever go and tell her that I don't need a ride.

Thank goodness the school has free internet service after school - otherwise, I might just die. The school's computers are pretty cool - it's the black-colour type, flat screen, very unlike those you find in the 1990's. Yeah, it's pretty cool... yada yada... except that they still use keyboards. With the alphabets high in the air; no wonder I keep hitting the wrong button.

Oh, and A LOT of things are off-limits. Even celebrities. If I didn't have this blog, I might have to chop this computer into two.

It's only 3.24! I have half an hour more to go! Urgh.

I want to go home and just chill. Before studying my head out.

I NEED to study. Promised Gitz that I would. Haha. Did an essay today - lame, but whatever. Gonna do a chemistry paper later, or maybe physics, or add maths. Anyway, I have this whole long schedule that I plan to follow... until now. I'm pretty confused - should I, or should I not, follow it? Grr.

Okay, you know what? I'll do chemistry - all the alkenes/alkanes/alcohol/ester stuff; I'll do physics - PC Lim homework; I'll do add maths - school homework. There. Think I'll watch Army Wives later at night. Yes, I watch hallmark. Haha.