Sunday 29 June 2008

Drool

After Baskie, I went out with Carol to study, but who knew we would have studied, shopped and eaten practically the whole GP by nightfall?

LoL.

Just a few pics to how the delicious treats we enjoyed.



Brownie and vanilla ice-cream at Secret Recipe. It's soooo good, and whoever who goes there NEEDS to be informed of this sin!



Playing around with the effects of my camera. Haha.



The salad we had for dinner. At Nando's.



This was supposedly breakfast. At Coffee Bean. I haven't got much to say for their food, but their coffees are practically equal to food. Very filling, and the service we received was superb. RM 7.90 for the coffee, and the meal costs around RM15. Not bad.

Today was one of the most enjoyable days EVER. LoL. Though I'm beginning to feel as if everyday is truly and wonderfully an enjoyment. Carol and I tried on loads of clothes, and we pretty much fooled around. We studied, of course, but studying is so much fun with a friend! We finished a chapter of Chem, 4 chapters of sej and 4 chapters of Bio.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Will be selling muffins again for editorial. And it should be really fun, coz I'm going to meet some cool author from Auckland. LoL. Though I wouldn't be able to stay back for drama practice, hmm.

Which reminds me, Pn Mary wants to see the full rehearsal tomorrow. Sigh.

Met up with Ranj after the shopping part. She brought her brother to watch Get Smart. So awesome of her.

Gitz is over at Ferzie's house now, as are Elaine and Rachel. LoL. Apparently, they're staying up for some football match. Finals, I think. Either way, I'd be fast asleep.

XD