Monday 2 June 2008

KL !

I just got back from KL, and it was really loads of fun! LoL. Family quality time. XD

Anyway, just thought I'd show some pictures to prove that, yes, I really did go to KL, and yes, I made full use of my camera. =)



Ranjini's Chocolate Indulgence cake. Yummm...



My cheesecake! LoL. The above two pics are taken on Saturday, before KL. Okay, my cheesecake may look quite... crude ... but it really is nice.

Below are all pics taken on Sunday and today!



We ate lunch at Thai Nudle (yes, it's spelt that way) in One-Utama. I think this was the first time I went to 1-U, coz we usually go to Sungei Wang, Bintang Walk, Lot 10, etc.



This is on one of the walls in the mall. Tiles. Probably some competition for kids.



Reminds me of Harry Potter. LoL.



A rainforest in 1-U. It's like in the middle of the mall thing. Pretty cool, though I have no idea how they keep it up.



Pretty flowers!



These four stretches of goodness-knows-what are made from legos. You know, legos, like the kind we used to play with as kids. Yeah, legos. I hope they don't actually ask kids to crawl through that. I mean, promotion is promotion, but to build tunnels of lego?

Nuh-uh.



Random pic. Different pics taken from our garden at home. LoL. Taken when Su Sian and Phoay Ning were here. =]



Left: Healthy, blooming flowers. Right: Gah. No comment. Malaysian people ah...



We ordered this in DeliFrance. I think it's in Lot 10. Aren't they adorable? You order this with coffee/tea, and it's only RM10. Adorable-worthy.

In all, KL was really fun, coz the whole family really participated in talking/eating/sleeping/shopping. We shopped a whole lot, and I bought a pair of heels - this is the first one that I have ever bought on my own - and they killed me. I actually wore this pair of sport shoes, but because I haven't washed it since camp - serves me right - it really stinked. And I really mean, STINK. The shoes are capable of driving skunks mad. My new heels didn't stink, of course, but shopping for over 5 hours in stilettos does eventually murder you.

I have also learnt to be thankful that I'm of this generation. Observe:

Dad: Ha-ha. This joke is so stale.

Me: Stale? Stale?

Jo: Stale is for bread.

Me: Today, we call it 'lame'. Like, lame.

Jo: Yeah, as in lame-o.

Dad: You people are so stale.

See what I mean? Thank goodness.

We went to Food Republic at Pavilion to eat. Mum called this kuih-kak/omelette for us to share, and guess what? It reeked oil. I had to - literally - press the stuff against the plate and watch the oil ooze out before eating it. Gross, I know - didn't finish it anyway. There wasn't enough plate capacity for me to finish squeezing oil. LoL.

Til next time. Ciao.