Monday 23 June 2008

And then there was...

None.

To say, to do, to work with. I know that the net can be an unbelievably shallow place, but it's weird, because when you get caught up in it, it's like you're in this whirlwind, and it's so bloody hard to just break away and root yourself to the ground.

I don't know about you, but when I listen to music, I need the lyrics to be something with meaning, rather than an unrelentless string of hoarse yelling.

Examples:

It seems like yesterday that my world fell from the sky
It seems like yesterday I didn't know how hard I could cry
It feels like tomorrow I may not get by
But I will try
I will try
Wipe the tears from my eyes


- Beautifully Broken, Ashlee Simpson -

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?


When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok


I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do


- When You're Gone, Avril Lavigne -

When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes


More than more, I start to realize
I can reach my tomorrow
I can hold my head high
And it's all because you're by my side


- When you look me in the eyes, Jonas Bros -

Pretty mushy stuff, but I kinda like it. Wanted to find 'Unwritten' but I'm just too lazy. Did an English an essay after tuition, got inspiration from the mandarin essay I wrote in tuition - that one's pretty bad. LoL. Flipped through Bio. Read through auxins and the ADH stuff.

Think I'm going to just go through Chemistry - the part about thermochemistry.