Friday 6 June 2008

Ponder-worthy things

Today is the last day for Baskie tuitions - the intensive thing, I mean. Haven't done anything today. Gah.

Just a few things I thought I'd mention:

Petrol prices have increased to an all-new high. That's about the worst of the news, I guess. Electricity prices have gone up too, but if you use below 200kW, worry not. Hm, I wonder how much we use? Either way, Mum has gone about 6 times like, 'If you got nothing to buy then don't buy lah. Got food to eat, got bed to sleep, can already.' She has a point, of course. LoL.

Barack Obama won the Democratic nomination, meaning that Hilary Clinton is out of the picture. To this, I don't really know what to say. I supported Clinton, but Obama wouldn't be too bad if he does bring change to their country. Between the two, it's a battle of experience against the promise of change - and apparently, change won. Clinton is open to vice presidential nomination, but that is, in essence, Obama's decision. (I think he should though - he needs support from Clinton's delegates, and he gets some help from the Clinton pair in running the country)

As for John McCain - I have nothing to say. I mean, he's 71! - *Note: I didn't say nothing.

Tabby - How're things at Edith Cowan anyway? A Levels there right? XD