Tuesday 20 May 2008

10 (+11) Random Things

1. I'm studying Chem. Again.

2. I'm contemplating to call my camera 'Mandy'. Tribute to the awesome Mandy Moore.

3. I *just* found out that my phone can do the calender and schedule thing. Heh.

4. Current fav sub: English.

5. Current fav dried fruit: Prunes.

6. Current fav book: Further Under the Duvet.

7. Current fav writer: Jodi Piccoult

8. Current obsession: Camera!

9. I set the paper for RC's camp for this hols.

10. Gitz and I are emcees for Teachers' Day.

(+11)

1. English - As long as the teacher doesn't think that I veered off topic and there are no grammatical errors (didn't check in time), I'm safe.

2. BM - Novel part *gone*. Don't ask.

3. Chinese - Why do I bother?

4. Bio - So-so.

5. Chem - So far... NOT good.

6. Physics - I actually like this sub. If I do okay tomorrow, I must just manage to unscrew one subject. XD

7. Add Maths - Averagelah.

8. Maths - Not as well as I could have done.

9. Sej - If I play my cards right tomorrow, I might just do some good.

10. Moral - Screw it!

11. EST - Not too bad.

Hm. This is interesting. Looks like I only have hope for English, Physics, Sej and EST.

*curses*