Friday 16 May 2008

Mantra worked.

Chem was ... okay. Surprisingly. Not fantastic, nearly the worst of all, but it's still relatively better than last year. At least I could understand the freakin' question. Anyway, here's what I need to study today:

Alkenes and how to change to alkanes, Contact/Haber/Ostwald process, salts (everything after double decomposition), chapter 9 (the industry thing - I've never even flipped through those pages).

I know, I know. I have Maths and EST tomorrow, but since I've already screwed up chem paper 2, I figured I'd better buck up for paper 1 next week.

Or maybe I'll do Add Maths.

I CAN'T believe this post has only been about exams. Gah.

Btw, chinese wasn't killer either. Paper 2 killed me last week, so maybe this is some kind of consolation from heavens' chess players. Either way, I'm gonna kiss the ground before this good fortune fades off.