Friday 23 May 2008

Teachers' Day

Teachers' Day was TIRING. LoL. No, seriously, it was. But fun/productive. Managed to interview a couple of people for the school mag, give teachers their prezzies and host the whole ceremony with Gitz. Mad, but FUN.

Anyway, I'll be posting some pics soon, once I upload it, which I'm so lazy to do. Haha.

Now that exam's over, I'll probably be posting here a lot less. Then a plethora of posts will just pour in the next time I have an exam.

Messed up timing, that's what I have.

Currently working on something. Will let y'all know. XD.

Need to plan my hols, otherwise it'll be a waste of time.

Going to Starbucks this Sunday to group study. Again. Who knows? Maybe we'll go to McD instead. A lot cheaper anyway. I think I see a whole in my pocket already.

Egads.