Monday 26 May 2008

Shopaholic

Bought this book called 'Shopaholic and Baby' yesterday at the Popular Book Fair at Gurney. Tried to read it a few years back, wasn't exactly my style, but when I read this one yesterday, it wasn't half bad.

Thus, me bought it.

So far, I've skipped a few lines here and there. Overall, the writing style is cute and funny, though I thought that she could've made it more ticklish. Never overdose on the humour, that's what I say.

LoL. As if what I say is oh-so important.

La-di-da.

Went to school today. Gonna meet Veryn to get my lit stuff back. You know, I really should go to Starbucks one of these days.

Tried reading chem. I REALLY need to try harder. Gonna do one karangan later.

PS: Today is WARM.
PPS: Aw, Tabby reads the blog! So maybe I'll post pics after all.

XD