Monday 26 May 2008

Kylie's Birthday!

T.E.O.F - Who the hell are you?

Anyway, it's Kylie's birthday today! LoL. Hence, I shall be singing!

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Kylie
Happy birthday to you


Whee!

Supposed to go to school today, but since I'm not really needed at school, I decided to stay home and work on an essay. The Stranger. Sounds delicious, eh? Go on, TJ, cook something up!

I actually got quite a number of essay titles from this book in the school library. Too bad I lost the whole list. It's got loads of really interesting stuff.

I lost 2 essays that Pop marked. No! This is truly TERRIBLE. I've been looking for them for ages. Where oh where can they possibly be?

Need to photostat some stuff for the camp tomorrow. RC camp on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm part of the committee! XD. I've always wanted to say that. Later, I'll be going to some JM Education thingy at the Pulau Tikus Plaza. You know, the one opposite CPT? Or opposite the Immaculate Conception?

Never mind.

PS: I'll be posting pictures when I get into the Windows operating system.