Wednesday 14 May 2008

Home alone

The maid is around, but otherwise, I'm home alone!

Yeah, I'm THAT bored.

I just found out that we can take cameras to school on Teachers' Day! Our gang hasn't taken pics or gone out for AGES. Honestly. Thus, since it is our last year, I shall be cunningly persuading my dad for me to grab the camera and use it till it's all ashes and smoke!

I'm screwed for my Bio. Not entirely SCREWED, but pretty close. For Maths, I actually forgot that upper boundary is the greater boundary, not the smaller one. Ah well. That's one question down the drains. Thank goodness SPM lets you choose only four questions. There was this other question on transformation (and not your typical easy-peasy 'state the coordinates of X after transformation PQ' either) but it was an interesting deviation from the usual ones we're taught in school. And since I didn't do the ogive, please just let me get the scale factor right.

On another note, tomorrow is the moral paper. I shall be reading... tomorrow! Haha. It starts after 11, I think. LoL.

Check this out. Someone sent me this message.

' There are three facts on earth:

Fact #1: You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue.

*pause*

Fact #2: All fools who read this will be trying it now.

*pause*

Fact #3: Now you'll be smiling because you're a fool. '

Modified it a little, but the message pulls through just fine. XD

I'm bored. I need an essay title! Something exciting, anyone?

Man, I hope Pn Mary marks the essays quickly. Suspense kills.