Monday 19 May 2008

Durians + Salt Water

For your information, durians and salt water do NOT go together. I don't even know any other family who drinks salt water after eating durians. Salt water, you tell me.

It's my own fault for eating durians in the first place; I KNEW I'd have to take salt water after that, but did that stop me?

Noooo. I just had to eat it.

Bloody durians.

Thought of exercising, but I'm so lazy. Haha. Will do Add Maths after this (already got roasted by my parents for taking that afternoon nap - it was ONLY for like, 3 hours).

Gitz. Your disease ah. We must pass it to someone else lah. Keep going on like this, and we're toast for the next exam.

Btw, I took more pics with the camera! XD. Currently thinking of a suitable name for it. I already have Tinkerbell, Tonks and Tiffany (in short, Tinks, Tonks and Tiffy). And I need two other 'T' names for another two thumbs. Any ideas?

Please refrain from giving ridiculous names like 'Tutu'. Someone once told me that, and I'd like to point out that my pendrives are perfectly straight, proper electronic tools with perfectly straight, proper names! With that in mind, I shall consider our correspondence closed should anyone so much as suggest 'Tutu'.

There are people singing 'If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands' somewhere in the distance. Is there a party going on? If so, I'm glad I have no association whatsoever with it.

Hm. Neighbours don't read blogs, do they?

PS: Does salt water really counter the heat from durians? Does it actually work? If possible, just say that it doesn't, if just so I can stop thinking twice before reaching for a golden flesh of the poky fruit.